Protecting your property and your employees should be your top priority as a business owner. Luckily, commercial fire alarm systems in Dover, DE address both of these issues. Choosing the right products not only protects your building but it can also save lives. Here are just a few of the benefits of installing the proper fire alarm system in your business.
- Commercial alarm systems double your protection. Residential alarm systems are designed to alert the homeowners of the presence of smoke and flames. While this is beneficial, there is no system in place to reduce the spreading of the fire. Commercial alarm systems not only alert those within the building of the fire threat, but they also use sprinklers to try to extinguish the fire. This sort of system could greatly diminish the damage done by a fire.
- The right fire alarm system does more than just detect smoke. Depending on the products you install, they may also be used as communications devices. Some monitors allow you to send announcements and communications to others in the building in the wake of an emergency. This is an excellent way to instruct your employees how to handle the situation and help to keep them calm.
- They can also be activated manually. While your commercial fire alarm system can be triggered automatically once smoke or flame is detected, it’s also possible activate it manually. This gives you greater control over the situation and the opportunity to alert your employees quickly of the impending threat.
- Commercial fire alarms are designed to alert the correct authorities. Fires don’t always happen during business hours. If a fire breaks out in the middle of the night, who will call emergency services? With the right system, you’ll have a team monitoring your property continuously. In the event of an emergency, an alert is sent to your security team and in turn the correct people are called. Once the notification is received, authorities are dispatched to investigate and handle the situation. This type of system prevents severe damage from occurring outside of business hours.
- Different products with the same goal. Your commercial fire alarm system involves more than just a smoke detector. Carbon monoxide detectors, flashing lights, loud alarms, sprinklers, and monitors are just a few of the products you can choose to install. While each of these products has a different purpose, they are all used to protect your property while alerting everyone inside of any potential threats.
- A more immediate alert means a quicker response. It’s important to choose a commercial fire alarm system that is high-tech. These state-of-the-art systems are designed to detect flames and smoke immediately. This sort of alert prevents severe damage from occurring by allowing you to react more quickly. In the event of a fire, minutes matter.
- Remote access to your building. By installing a comprehensive alarm system in your place of business, your property is constantly monitored. This allows a team of security professionals to remotely access cameras and other devices should the need arise.
Whether you own a retail shop or a corporate business, protect your assets and your employees with the help of the best fire alarm system in Dover, DE.